Friday, March 11, 2011

TeeKaye Graphiques tribute to Dior

TeeKaye Graphiques TRIBUTE to :
Christian Dior .

So every now and then , I'm going to make tributes for my favorite designers in the whole world .
On my to-do list of tributes :
THE LIST
-Christian Dior
-Alexander McQueen
-Jean Paul Gaultier
-Donna Karan
-Vivienne Westwood
-Vera Wang
-Betsey Johnson
-Coco Chanel
-Louis Vuitton
&
-Yves Saint Laurent .

Quite a long list but , it can be achieved .
So more about the graphic :
I attempted to recreate the famous floral Dior dress , which was for sale on Stardoll , but is no longer in StarPlaza [Probably in StarBazaar somewhere] . I've given my model [Me] a geisha look , and the hair is hand made by me .

Opinions ? And who would you like added to the TRIBUTE  list ?


1 comment:

RobynisDreaming said...

brilliant it is so nice, I can't wait to see the rest of the tributes. Sorry it took so long but I was busy this week and I was just wondering what logo I should use if we become media partners?