Friday, March 25, 2011

Tutorials for y'all [ :

Hola [:
So as you may have noticed, I've changed the layout of some of the Tabs/Pages . 
[I've removed the Terms+Conditions Page , doesn't mean you can steal my graphics though . And I've changed the Shop Page to a Price and Order Page

Anyways , I was sitting in Art today when my Teacher was blabbering on about the phrase 
"Give a man a fish and he'll be fed for a day .
Teach him how to fish , and he'll be fed for life"
[or something like that , wasn't really listening]

And this got me really thinking ...

Make someone a graphic and they'll be happy for a day,
Teach them how to make Graphics and they'll be happy for the rest of their life [:

So , From now on , I will be teaching Tutorials .
Now . 
I know exactly what you're thinking :
"Wait . So you're single handedly making a Magazine . Designing a Dressup . Writing for Blogs . Designing Graphics for People and NOW you're making Graphic Tutorials ? IMPOSSIBLE"

Believe and Achieve!
Donn't underestimate , Appreciate!

  • So , the Magazine is going great , just adding a few finishing touches and designing a Spoiler
  • The Dressup is kinda just something to do in my spare time so there's no rush [:
  • Writing for Blogs is easy [: Just stay up to date on your Dollywood Gossip and update readers from Beg For More with Gossip News in detailed posts 
  • And Making Graphics Tutorials is Easy as Pie [:


So , for the Graphic Tutorials it's very simple .
Of course they will cost , I will put tutorial prices up on the Buy + Order Page for you .
But they will be cheap , and I will custom make tutorials for you , on any thing you want to learn .
And I might also make Tutorials for everybody .

^ A few previews for MODE ^
No more previews for you , though , until MODE is released .

Boy . This is going to be Hard promoting MODE as it's the new magazine on the block .
But we'll make it . Just like my Mother Magazine Recherche .

Till Next Time x


1 comment:

Rafael/Rafi101 said...

wow i cannot wait for the tutorials!!